Even though print copies (supply chain problems, printers lacks…whatever) have not reached all venues (most importantly, probably, Amazon) The Year’s Best Dark Fantasy & Horror, Volume 2 is officially released.
I do have copies (almost enough for all the authors, more coming) I need to mail out this week. Yay!
Ace publicist Samatha Lien (@samijolien) of Kaye Publicity, Inc. sent me a list of stuff that has been posted. I don’t watch or listen to the podcasts I’m on because I cannot stand to hear or see my recorded self, so I have no idea how any of these turned out. Nevertheless, here are (so far) links:
- Oct 19, 2021 – Jessica Belmont’s Blog: #BOOKREVIEW | The Year’s Best Dark Fantasy and Horror Anthology edited by Paula Guran
- Oct 18, 2021 – Fanbase Press: “Fanbase Press – Fanbase Press Interviews Paula Guran on the Upcoming Release of ‘The Year’s Best Dark Fantasy and Horror: Volume Two’”
- Oct 15, 2021 – The Nerd Cantina: “The Year’s Best Dark Fantasy & Horror, Vol. 2 by Paula Guran: Book Review – The Nerd Cantina”
- Oct 5, 2021 – Publishers Weekly: “The Good Fight: Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror 2021–2022″
- Oct 4, 2021 - Black Gate: “The Nexus of Horror: An Interview With Paula Guran”
Oct 1, 2021 – Hasty Book List: “Books Coming Out in October – Book Review – Hasty Book
- AND, the earlier STARRED Publishers Weekly review.